Conway’s law: “organizations which design systems … are constrained to produce designs which are copies of the communication structures of these organizations” (Melvin Conway, 1968).
Corollary: Software modules interact as well as the teams who built them are interacting.
When sprints should end? Sprints can end any day of the week, but here are five reasons to end sprints in Thursday (which name is derived from Middle English Thuresday, which means “Thor‘s day”):
- Thursday before Easter is it is traditionally a day of cleaning
- Ascension of Jesus happened on a Thursday
- Thanksgiving Day is celebrated on Thursday
- graduation day in Thai universities almost always will be held on a Thursday
- in Australia, most cinema movies premieres are held on Thursdays
Credits: Thursday related info is from Wikipedia